League of Insane Space Pirates

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the LISP come to chill

4 posters

Actual Gameplay

Sovereign
    Sovereign

Actual Gameplay Empty Actual Gameplay

Post  Sovereign Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:30 am

This may just be a stupid question, but how many of our members are actually playing on a regular basis? I play just about everyday and when I look to see who else is online, I only see about 5 others who are playing throughout the day. Now I am not saying you have to devote your life to this game, but if we are going to act like a group, shouldn't we play as a group. I share in everyone's frustration. I would love to see this alliance grow. I have been a part of the alliance since almost the very beginning and I will be here till the end. Let's all take pride in this alliance and let's start going INSANE!!!!!

Sovereign
    kizuku
    kizuku

Actual Gameplay Empty Re: Actual Gameplay

Post  kizuku Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:04 am

im on at least 1-10 times a day depending on what im working for in the game
    Crimson King
    Crimson King

Post  Crimson King Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:52 am

Well you've probably already noticed this but I get on pretty much every day. Of course right now I'm dealing with this guy who wants to farm me...
    Drath

Post  Drath Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:11 am

I'm on too much for my own good. Generally I'll steal peeks to see how a timer is going or how much longer till I have enough resources to do something. So I'm on anywhere from once a day upwards.

Only check the forums once or twice a day though.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:52 pm